Azad Group of Educational Institutions (AGEI), Azadpuram has announced the exam dates for Combined Entrance Examination (CEE-2014), which will be conducted in January 2014. AIET CEE will be held on Tuesday, January 21, 2014.
AIET CEE exam is conducted by Azad Group of Educational Institutions for taking admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Bachlor of Business Administration (BBA), 2 year lateral entry to B.Tech, B.Pharm and MCA offered at various institutes for the commencing session 2014.
For more details on institutes, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for AIET CEE 2014:
- For B.Tech Program: Candidates who have passed/appearing in 10+2 or equivalent with in Physics, Maths, and Chemistry/Biotech are eligible to apply.
- For B.Tech (2 year) Program: Candidates who have done B.Sc and XII with Maths/3 yrs. diploma in engineering with minimum 45% marks can apply
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for AIET CEE 2014:
- Filled application form & admit card can be submitted on the centre from where candidate has purchased their form or can be sent to the institute through registered post on the following address: "Azad Educational Society", 5 New Grand market Behind Burlington Hotel, Cantt. Road, Lucknow - 226001.
- Applications form can also be downloaded from AGEI’s website: www.agei.in.
Paper Pattern for AIET CEE 2014:
- Candidate can answer either in English or Hindi.
- The question paper will be of multiple choice type following UPTU syllabi for the examination.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submission of application form: Friday, January 10, 2014.
- Date of CEE exam: Tuesday, January 21, 2014.
- Date of result declaration: Monday, April 07, 2014.
For more details and information about AIET CEE, please visit here.