All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has announced the exam dates for Ph.D-2017 exam, which will be conducted in January 2017. The AIIMS Ph.D entrance exam will be held on Saturday, January 14, 2017. AIIMS Ph.D exam is conducted for taking admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program offered in various specializations for the academic session 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Ph.D 2017:
For details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for AIIMS Ph.D 2017:
Applications can be obtained once the notification is available.
Paper Pattern for AIIMS Ph.D 2017:
- Written test carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration in the subject the candidate has applied for.
- The question paper will consist of 50 theory based Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and 30 clinical/practical/lab based Short Answer Questions (SAQs)/MCQs.
- Each correct (MCQ) answer will be awarded 1 mark and each wrong (MCQ) answer will be awarded one-third (-1/3) negative mark.
- More than one answer will be treated as wrong answer and awarded negative mark.
- Zero mark will be given for questions not answered.
- Date of AIIMS Ph.D exam: Saturday, January 14, 2017.
- Date of result declaration: Tuesday, January 19, 2017.