Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) has announced the dates for BCECE PGMAT, which will be conducted in February 2012. The BCECE PGMAT entrance exam will be held on Sunday, February 19, 2012.
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for admission in various professional courses in different engineering colleges, medical colleges, and agriculture colleges under the Govt. of Bihar is being conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board as constituted under the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995.
BCECE PGMAT 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have passed M.B.B.S. examination from any medical college of Bihar state included in the schedule of medical council of India.
- The candidates who are permanent residents/domiciled of Bihar and have been admitted in MBBS course on the basis of competitive examination conducted on behalf of govt. of Bihar or by CBSE before the bifurcation of Bihar i.e. 15.11.2000 in medical college situated in Jharkhand and have obtained the degree of MBBS are also eligible for appearing in this competitive examination for admission in academic session 2012 in this course group.
Application Procedure for BCECE PGMAT
Application form and prospectus can be obtained on submitting an account payee bank draft of 1400/-for offline (manual) application form filing and 1300/- for online application form filling. The bank draft must be in favor of "Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board (PGMAT)", payable on any nationalized Bank at Patna.
BCECE PGMAT 2012 Paper Pattern
The examination shall be of M.B.B.S. standard and shall cover all the subjects of M.B.B.S. course. Each question shall be of four marks, which will be awarded for each correct answer. One mark will be deducted from the total marks obtained, for each incorrect answer. Zero mark will be given for questions not answered. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect answer and one mark will be deducted for every such answer.
- Last date of sale of application forms: Wednesday, January 18, 2012.
- Last date of receipt of application forms: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 (5:00pm)
- Date of examination: Sunday, February 19, 2012