Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune has announced its national level entrance test dates for B-UMAT, which will be conducted in the month of June 2017. Bharati Vidyapeeth is one of the largest Deemed Universities in the Country offering a variety of courses in 12 faculties. B-UMAT 2017 is scheduled to be held on Sunday, June 06, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
B-UMAT is conducted for admission to degree programs Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) programs offered at following institutes.
- BVDU- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune (Intake BBA-180 & BCA-60)
- BVDU- Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi (Intake BBA-360 & BCA-60)
- BVDU- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Navi Mumbai (Intake BBA-60 & BCA-60)
- BVDU- Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration, Sangli (Intake BBA-60 & BCA-60)
- BVDU- Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad (Intake BBA-90 & BCA-90)
- BVDU- Institute of Management, Kolhapur (Intake BBA-210 & BCA 120)
- BVDU- Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and social Science, Solapur (Intake BBA-60 & BCA-60)
The available seats at the above institutes will be filled on merit based on their performance in B-UMAT 2017 test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University at designated centres.
Eligibility Criteria for B-UMAT 2017:
- Candidates should have passed HSC (10+2) or equivalent examination from any statutory board situated in India.
- Candidate should be an Indian national.
Application Procedure for B-UMAT 2017:
- Candidates can apply through online and application form is available here.
- A Candidate desirous of appearing for the B-UMAT 2017 entrance test is required to complete the application form and submit to the University along with the entrance test fee of Rs. 1,200/-.
- In case, candidates are not able to fill form online, the application forms are available in person at designated centres as mentioned in the brochure and at the CET Office, Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.
- The entrance test fee may be paid in cash or through bank draft on any nationalized Bank or any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of "The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune”, payable at Pune.
- The last date of submission of application form will be Saturday, May 27, 2017 before 5:00 pm
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Nature of Entrance Test:
The B-UMAT-2017 test will be of in all, 200 marks. It will consist of 200 multiple choice questions of one mark each with four alternatives for each, with only one right/probable choice.
There is no negative marking.
- Test of Numerical Aptitude: 60 Questions
- Test of Reasoning / Logical Aptitude: 60 Questions
- Test of Verbal Ability: 60 Questions
- Test of Reading Comprehension: 60 Questions
Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Karad, Kolhapur, Sangli, Solapur, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore, Bhopal
- Last date for submission of application form: Saturday, May 27, 2017.
- Date of B-UMAT 2017: Sunday, June 04, 2017.
- Declaration of result: Tuesday, June 13, 2017.
For more details and information about B-UMAT 2017, please visit here.