Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology, Chennai has announced the exam dates for Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology Entrance Exam (CIPET JEE 2012) which will be held in the month of July 2012. The CIPET JEE entrance exam will be conducted on Sunday, July 8, 2012.
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Chennai conducts the CIPET JEE 2012 for admission to various post graduate degree programs, to be offered in the upcoming session 2012-13. Admission will be made on the basis of candidates' performance in CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2012, also known as CIPET JEE, to be conducted by the institute.
Programs offered are Master of Engineering/Technology in Plastics Engineering/Technology (ME/M.Tech-PE/PT) (Offered at Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Chennai & Lucknow) - 2 years, Master of Technology in Polymer Nano-Technology (M Tech-PNT) (Offered at CIPET Bhubaneswar) – 2 years, Master of Engineering in CAD/CAM (ME-CAD/CAM) (Offered at CIPET Chennai) - 2 years and Master of Science Technology (Material Science and Engineering) (M.Sc Tech) (Offered at CIPET Bhubaneswar) - 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria for CIPET JEE 2012
Manufacturing Engineering/Technology and Plastic Engineering/Technology Qualification: H.Sc/10+2 (academic stream) or equivalent with Maths, Physics & Chemistry (minimum aggregate marks 60%), Age limit - 21.
How to Apply for CIPET JEE 2012
- Interested candidates are required to download the prescribed application form from the institute's official website: http://cipet.gov.in/.
- The direct link to download the application is: http://cipet.gov.in/cipet-application/download/omrapp.pdf.
- The application fee is Rs 100 for general candidates (Rs 25 for SC/ST candidates). The application fee is to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Chennai.
- However, candidates belonging to North Eastern states (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura) can apply/submit the application form on free of cost basis along with residential proof.
- The duly filled-in and completed application form (in all aspects) should be sent to the Manager (Training), CIPET Head Office, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032, latest by June 8, 2012.
Paper Pattern for CIPET JEE 2012
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit official website.
- Last date for issue of application form: Friday, June 1, 2012.
- Last date for submission of filled-in-application form: Friday, June 8, 2012.
- Joint Entrance Examination: Sunday, July 8, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about CIPET JEEexam, please visit here.