Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has announced the exam dates for National Eligibility Test 2012 which will be conducted in the month of June 2012. The NET entrance exam will be held on Sunday, June 17, 2012.
National Eligibility Test (NET) 2012 is a common written test for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility for appointment of lecturers (NET) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science.
CSIR-UGC NET June 2012 Eligibility Criteria
For details and information on eligibility, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for CSIR-UGC NET June 2012
- Candidates can avail the application form and information bulletin in hand through the notified branches of the bank on payment of Rs 400/- (For general candidates), Rs. 200 (For OBC candidates) and Rs 100/- (For SC/ST/PH/VH candidates).
- Candidates can also apply online by filling up the application form made available on their official website: http://126.96.36.199/jrf/online/index.jsp
- One can also obtain the application form through post from the Indian Bank, 3/1, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi – 110 008 by sending a crossed DD for Rs 400, Rs.200 and Rs 100 (as the case may be) drawn in favor of Indian Bank, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi.
- The application form, duly completed with requisite enclosures and fixing requisite postage stamp on the mailing envelope should be sent to the Sr. Controller of Examinations, Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, (Opposite Institute of Hotel Management), Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012 under certificate of posting or ordinary post so as to reach this unit on or before Monday, March 26, 2012.
For details on application procedure, pleaseclick here.
CSIR-UGC NET June 2012 Paper Pattern
For more details on CSIR-UGC NET 2012 paper pattern, please click here
- Last Date for receipt of application form: Monday, March 26, 2012
- CSIR-UGC NET June 2012entrance test: Sunday, June 17, 2012.
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit official website.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
Do you like this story?