Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has announced the exam dates for National Eligibility Test 2013 which will be conducted in the month of June 2013. The NET entrance exam will be held on Sunday, June 23, 2013.
National Eligibility Test (NET) 2013 is a common written test for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility for appointment of lecturers (NET) in certain subject areas falling under the Faculty of Science.
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR UGC NET June 2013
- The candidates should have completed BS-4 years program B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks for general and OBC (50% for SC/ST candidates, physically and visually handicapped candidates).
- Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-Ph.D program with at least 55% marks for general and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST candidates, physically and visually handicapped candidates are also eligible to apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for CSIR UGC NET June 2013
- Candidates can avail the application form and information bulletin in hand through the notified branches of the bank on payment of Rs 400/- (For general candidates), Rs. 200 (For OBC candidates) and Rs 100/- (For SC/ST/PH/VH candidates).
- Candidates can also apply online by filling up the application form made available on their official website: http://csirhrdg.res.in/.
- One can also obtain the application form through post from the Indian Bank, 3/1, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110008 by sending a crossed DD for Rs 400, Rs.200 and Rs 100 (as the case may be) drawn in favor of Indian Bank, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi.
- The application form, duly completed with requisite enclosures and fixing requisite postage stamp on the mailing envelope should be sent to the Sr. Controller of Examinations, Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, (Opposite Institute of Hotel Management), Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012 under certificate of posting or ordinary post so as to reach this unit on or before September 24, 2012.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for CSIR UGC NET June 2013
- Part A shall be common to all subjects including Engineering Sciences. This part shall contain questions pertaining to general aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- In Engineering Sciences, Part ‘B’ shall contain questions pertaining to Mathematics & Engineering Aptitude & Part ‘C’ shall contain subject related multiple choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics in the syllabus.
- Part B shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part C shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate's knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
- Negative marking for wrong answers, wherever required, shall be applicable as per scheme of exam.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Date of start of sale of application form: Tuesday, February 05, 2013.
- Date of close of sale of application form: Friday, March 01, 2013.
- Date of close of submission of online application: Saturday, March 02, 2013.
- Date of single MCQ examination: Sunday, June 23, 2013.
For more details and information on important dates, please visit their official website.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about CSIR UGC NET June 2013, please visit here.