Dr.Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya,Sagar has announced the exam dates for the Undergraduate Entrance Tests (UGET) and Postgraduate Entrance Tests (PGET), which will be conducted in May 2013. The UGET/PGET will be held on Sunday, May 26, 2013 and Monday, May 27, 2013.
UGET/PGET is an entrance examination conducted for admission to undergraduate B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, BCA, B.Pharm, B.A.LL.B(Honours), B.Ed Integrated (B.A, B.Ed & B.Sc. B.Ed), LL.B, B.J.C, B.Lib.l.Sc and postgraduate M.Sc, M.Pharm, MCA, LL.M, M.A, M.Com, M.J.C, M.Lib.l.Sc, M.Tech in Applied Geology, MBA, M.Ed programs offered at various schools and departments for the academic year 2013.
For more information on various schools and departments, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for UGET/PGET 2013
- For UG Programs: Candidates seeking admission to B.A/B.Com/ B.B.A/B.Sc/B.C.A/B.Pharm/ B.A.L.L.B.(Hon)/B.Ed integrated and belonging to general (GC) and OBC categories must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in their qualifying examination (QE) or CGPA not less than 4.0 in 10 point grade scale (0-9) or equivalent marks in the QE.; whereas, those belonging to SC, ST and PC (physically challenged) categories must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination securing at least 45% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA in the QE.
- For PG Programs: Candidates seeking admission to any of the PG level courses and belong to general (GC) and OBC categories must have passed 10+2+3 or equivalent examination securing at least 50% or CGPA not less than 4.0 in 10 point grade scale (0-9) or equivalent marks in the qualifying examination (QE).
For details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for UGET/PGET2013
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website.
- The completed hard copy of the application form along with caste certificate (SC/ST/OBCNCL/PC) and Power Jyoti SBI challan (University Copy) should reach to office of the Chairman, Admission Cell, Dr.Harisingh Gour University, Sagar(M.P.), 470003 by registered/speed post on or before April 15, 2013.
For moredetails and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for UGET/PGET2013
- For UGET: There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 200 marks and containing 100 multiple-choice questions based on 10+2 or equivalent for UGET as per CBSE syllabus. There will be common tests for certain courses in UGET.
- For PGET: Also there shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 200 marks containing 100 multiple-choice questions based on 10+2+3 or equivalent.
For moredetails and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for on-line submission of applications form: Friday, April 05, 2013.
- Last date for receiving hard copy/printout copy of application form: Monday, April 15, 2013.
- Dates of entrance test: Sunday, May 26, 2013 and Monday, May 27, 2013.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about UGET/PGET, please visit here.