Dr. Sarvepali Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur has announced the exam dates for Dr. Sarvepali Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Post Graduate Entrance Test (DSRRAU PGET 2012), which will be held in the month of June. The DSRRAU PGET will be conducted on Sunday, June 24, 2012.
DSRRAU PGET is an entrance examination conducted for admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)/Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)/Kamil-E-Tibb-O-Jarahat Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS) & Bachelor of Yoga & Naturopathy Science (BYNS) i.e. PAT/PHT/PUT & B.Y.N.S programs in the state of Rajasthan for the academic session 2012.
For details about list of institutes accepting DSRRAU PGET score, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria of DSRRAU PGET2012
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have passed Senior Higher Secondary (12th Standard) with Science-Biology from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or recognized equivalent board thereto. Candidates appearing at the 10+2 examination in 2011 may also appear in the test. Candidate must have secured aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard for admission in Ayurved & Unani Faculty only.
- Must have completed 17 years of age on or before 01st October 2012.
For details and information on eligibility, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for DSRRAU PGET2012
- Application form can be filled and downloaded from the official website.
- After online registration, get the print of the registration form and enclosed the required examination fees (as per category) should be sent to the Registrar PAT/PHT/PUT & B.N.Y.S.-2012, Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Office- Kadwad, Nagaur Road, Jodhpur (Raj.) - 342037.
For details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern of DSRRAU PGET2012
- Each question paper shall be 360 marks and shall contain 120 objective type questions. Each question shall have four options to answer, out of which only one shall be correct. First paper shall be divided into two sec: section ‘A’. Physics (80 questions) and section ‘B’ Zoology (40 questions). Similarly, second paper shall consist of section ‘A’ Chemistry (80 questions) and section ‘B’ Botany (40 questions).
- For each correct answer +3 marks shall be awarded and for each wrong answer -1/2 marks shall be deducted. Merit position shall be determined on the basis of total marks obtained in both the papers.
The examination shall be held as per program mentioned below:
Day & Date
08:00 am to 10:00 am
Section 'A' Physics
Section 'B' Zoology
11:00 am to 01:00 pm
Section 'A' Chemistry
Section 'B' Botany
Date of entrance test: Sunday, June 24, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
For more details and information about DSRRAU PGET 2012, please visit here.
Do you like this story?