GITAM School of International Business has announced the dates for GET 2012 which will be conducted in January 2012. The GITAM GET entrance exam will be held on Sunday, January 29, 2012.
The entrance test conducted by GITAM School of International Business GET 2012 is compulsory for those applicants who have not taken any of the other valid tests, and is optional for those who already possess any of these valid test scores in CAT-2011 / IIFT-2011 / GET-2012 / XAT-2012 /MAT- Sep-2011, Dec-2011, Feb-2012) / GMAT scores .
The best test scores will be considered for short-listing for GD & PI. GET-2012, Case Analysis, GD & PI which will be conducted at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, and Visakhapatnam.
The School reserves the right to add or delete any centre.
GITAM GET 2012 Eligibility Criteria:
50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade in any Bachelor’s Degree after (10+2) from a recognized University. Those awaiting Results of Final Year Degree examinations can also apply.
How to Apply:
- Application & Brochure can be purchased
- At IMS centers ‘or’ AXIS Bank branches by paying Rs.1000/-
- by post by sending DD ` Rs.1100/- ‘or’
- Download the application from the official website and submit it with a of DD of Rs 1000/-
- All DDs to be drawn in favor of “GITAM School of International Business” payable at “VISAKHAPATNAM”
- Students applying for GET-2012 shall in addition submit a non-refundable DD of ` Rs. 500/- along with Application form.
The GET 2012 examination consists of 120 questions from the 3 topics. The 3 topics which the paper consists are Verbal Ability, Logic Data Interpretation and Quantitative Aptitude. The question paper is divided into 3 sections and each section consists of 40 questions. The Duration for the exam is of 120 minutes.
Important Dates for GITAM-SIB:
- Last date for submission of application form is January 14, 2012.
- GET 2012 Entrance test will be held on Sunday, January 29, 2012.
- Last date for receipt of filled in applications with other scores is February 28, 2012.