Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshalahas announced the exam dates for Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) 2012 which will be held in the month of June 2012. The LEET 2012 will be held on Sunday, June 24, 2012.
The LEET 2012 is conducted for taking admission to second year of various diploma courses running in the state polytechnics (Government and Private) under lateral entry scheme for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for LEET 2012:
- The candidate should be Himachali.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 science/10+2 vocational/10th + 2 year ITI/10th + 1 year ITI from the H.P Board of School Education or any other recognized board in India.
- Candidates appearing for 10+2 science/10+2 vocational exams in March, 2012 are also eligible to apply.
For more details on the eligibility criteria, please visit the official website.
Application Procedure for LEET 2012:
- The application form along with the prospectus can be obtained from the office of the Secretary, H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala payable by cash at the cost of Rs. 650/- for general candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- The application form and the prospectus can also be obtained by post by sending a requisition letter and bank draft of Rs. 700/- for general candidates and Rs. 450/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates drawn in favor of ‘Secretary, H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board’ payable at Dharamshala.
- The duly filled in application form should be submitted to the board office by June 14, 2012 at the latest.
For more details on the application procedure, please visit the official website.
Paper Pattern of LEET 2012:
For details and information on the paper pattern, please visit the official website.
- Last date for submitting filled in application form: Thursday, June 14, 2012.
- Date of entrance exam: Sunday, June 24, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about LEET 2012, please visit here.