Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla has announced the exam dates for the Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) and Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) Exam 2012 which will be held in the month of July 2012. The BAMS/BHMS Exam 2012 will be conducted on Sunday, July 15, 2012.
The BAMS/BHMS exam is conducted for taking admission to the Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) program in Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Post- Graduate Ayurvedic College, Paprola, Distt. Kangra, HP and to the Bachelor of Homeopathic, Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) program in Solan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Solan (Private), HP for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for BAMS/BHMS Exam 2012:
- The candidate should not be below 17 years of age or above 25 years of age as on December 31, 2012.
- For BAMS:The candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from H. P. Board of School Education or any board/university established by law in India with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (40% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC) and must have passed English as an elective subject.
- For BHMS:The candidates should have passed 10+2 from H. P. Board of School Education or from recognized board/university with Physics, Biology & Chemistry and English as elective subjects.
For further details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for BAMS/BHMS Exam 2012:
- The application form along with the prospectus can be obtained from the University Examination Enquiry-cum-Sale Counter No.1, Library Building (Basement) Summer Hill, Shimla-5 at the cost of Rs.750/- for SC/ST categories of H.P and Rs.1500/- for general & other categories.
- The application form along with the prospectus can also be obtained by post by sending a requisition letter along with a demand draft of Rs. 850/-for SC/ST categories of HP and Rs.1600/- for general & other categories drawn in favor of the ‘Finance Officer, H.P. University, Shimla-5’ to ‘Assistant Registrar(Entrance Tests), R.No.10 (Ground Floor), H.P. University, Shimla-171005’.
- The duly filled in application form should reach ‘Deputy/Assistant Registrar (Entrance Tests), Room No.10, Ground Floor, Administrative Block, H.P. University, Shimla-171005’ by June 28, 2012 at the latest.
For further details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern of BAMS/BHMS Exam 2012:
The paper will have multiple choice questions.
For details on the paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submitting duly filled in application forms: Thursday, June 28, 2012.
- Date of entrance test: Sunday, July 15, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
For more details and information about HPU BAMS/BHMS Exam 2012, please visit here.
Do you like this story?