Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi has announced the exam dates for the OPENMAT XXXII 2012 which will be held in the month of August, 2012. The OPENMAT XXXII 2012 will be held on Sunday, August 19, 2012.
The OPENMAT XXXII 2012 is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Diploma in Management (DIM), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM), Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), and Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) programs for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU OPENMAT XXXII 2012:
- The candidate should have completed their graduation with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% for reserved category candidates.
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree with three years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience, or a professional degree in technology/architecture/pharmacy/engineering/law or professional qualifications in accountancy or a master’s degree.
For details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for IGNOU OPENMAT XXXII 2012:
- The prospectus and the application form can be obtained in person from the ‘Registrar (SRD), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068’ and from the regional centers of IGNOU at the cost of Rs. 500/- payable by cash, or Rs. 550/- payable by demand draft drawn in favor of ‘IGNOU’ payable at New Delhi.
- The application form and the prospectus can also be downloaded from their official website - http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- The filled in application forms should be sent to ‘Registrar (SED), IGNOU, New Delhi- 110068’ by registered/speed post by July 15, 2012.
For details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for IGNOU OPENMAT XXXII 2012:
For details and information on the paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submitting completed application forms: Sunday, July 15, 2012.
- Date of entrance examination: Sunday, August 19, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,