Indian Maritime University (IMU) has announced the exam dates for Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET)2012 for MBA program which will be conducted in the month of April 2012. The IMU CET MBAentrance exam will be held on Sunday, April 08, 2012.
IMU CET MBA is a common entrance test conducted by Indian Maritime University (IMU)for admission to 2 year full time Master of Business Administration program for the commencing session 2012-13.
IMU CET MBA 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case candidates belonging to SC/ST and differently abled (DA) categories), awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of the bachelor’s degree and those who are awaiting for Results can also apply.
Application Procedure for IMU CET MBA 2012
- Application form and application challen can be downloaded from the official website www.imu.tn.nic.inand/or from www.imusmm.org.
- The application fee of Rs.1000/- (For General candidates) and Rs.500/- (For SC/ST/DA candidates) can be remitted using challan (SBI/Axis bank/Indian Bank) in the account number given in challan.
- Duly filled in application form must be sent to Admission Coordinatior – MBA, Acazdemic Section, Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai – 600 119 before March 31, 2012 with a copy of challan.
For details on application procedure, please click here.
IMU CET MBA 2012 Paper Pattern
- Last date for submission of application forms: Saturday, March 31, 2012
- Date of Entrance Examination: Sunday, April 08, 2012
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit official website.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,