Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training has announced the exam dates for Joint Entrance Test (JET 2013) which will be held in April 2013. Joint Entrance Test (JET) to be held on Sunday, April 07, 2013 has been re-scheduled to Sunday, April 21, 2013.
JET is an entrance test conducted for taking admission to three years Diploma in Polytechnic colleges in Punjab and Chandigarh for the commencing session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for JET 2013:
The test shall be open to candidates who have passed the matriculation or equivalent examination in Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English from State Board/Central Board i.e. CBSE/ICSE/National Open School.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for JET 2013:
- For appearing in the JET only OMR application form needs to be submitted. The form is available at a cost of Rs. 50/- only.
- The JET application form (also referred to as OMR form) complete in all respects should be enclosed in an envelope supplied with the form and submitted at affiliated polytechnic institutions and at the Board's Office on or before last date of submission of application form.
- The JET will be conducted at all district head quarters and important cities based on the number of candidates. The exact location of the examination centre at these places will be intimated in the admit card, which shall be issued to the candidates on acceptance of their application form by the Board.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for JET 2013:
- JET-2013 will have one paper of 200 questions (English-40, General Awareness and Aptitude-40, Mathematics-40, Physics-40, Chemistry-40).
- The question paper will have multiple choice objective type questions only. There will be no negative marking in the JET. The objective type questions shall be answered on a pre-printed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet. The candidate is required to mark his/her responses as per instructions given on the OMR answer sheet.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
JET-2013 entrance exam will be held on: Sunday, April 21, 2013.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about JET, please visit here.