Jiwaji University, Gwalior has announced the exam dates for MBA entrance exam which will be held in the month of July, 2012. The MBA entrance exam will be conducted on Sunday, July 15, 2012.
The MBA entrance exam is conducted for taking admission to the Masters in Business Administration (MBA) program in various disciplines such as Tourism Administration, Heritage Tourism Management, Chemical Sales & Marketing Management, Business Economics, Financial Administration, Human Resource Development, Hospital Administration, e-Commerce for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Entrance Exam 2012:
For details and information on the eligibility criteria, please visit the official website.
Application Procedure for MBA Entrance Exam 2012:
- The online application form is available on the official website - www.jiwaji.edu.
- Payment of Rs. 300/- for the online application form can be made through debit card, credit card, internet banking or MPONLINE.
- Print out of the completed application form should be sent to ‘CHAIRMAN ADMISSION COMMITTEE, School of Studies in Economics, Jiwaji University, Gwalior- 474 011’ by June 25, 2012 without late fees and on June 28, 2012 with a late fees of Rs. 500/-.
For further details on the application procedure, please visit the official website.
Paper Pattern for MBA Entrance Exam 2012:
- The paper will have four sections – proficiency in English; general reasoning and general intelligence; general awareness and general science; and numerical ability.
- Each section will have 25 questions each making it a total of 100 questions; and duration of 90 minutes.
- Each question carries one mark.
For further details on the paper pattern, please visit the official website.
- Last date for submitting filled in application form without late fee: Monday, June 25, 2012.
- Last date for submitting filled in application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-: Thursday, June 28, 2012.
- Date of entrance examination: Sunday, July 15, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about MBA Entrance Exam, please visit here.