Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala has announced the exam dates for the Kerala-Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET 2013), which will be conducted in September and October 2013. The K-TET will be held on Saturday, September 28, 2013 and Saturday, October 05, 2013.
K-TET is an examination conducted to assess the quality of teacher candidates for Lower Primary (Category I), Upper Primary (Category II), High School (Category III) classes and Category IV (for Language Teachers-Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu (up to UP classes), Specialist Teachers (Art & Craft) & Physical Education teachers in Kerala.
Eligibility Criteria for K-TET 2013:
- For Category I: Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and two year Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) (by whatever name known) conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
- For Category II: B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) (by whatever name known) conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
- For Category III: BA/BSc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and a B.Ed degree in the subject concerned (from any one of the Universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other universities recognized as equivalent thereto.)
- For Category IV: Those who have acquired qualifications for the posts of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for K-TET 2013:
- The prospectus, application form and chalan for fee remittance can be downloaded from the websites of Pareeksha Bhavan: www.keralapareekshabhavan.in.
- Application should be submitted only through online not directly.
- The exam fee for each category is Rs.500/- (Five Hundred only).
- The fee for SC/ST and differently able categories is Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only). Candidates have to remit the exam fee in cash in the account no.67186142559 Kerala TET, in favour of the Director, SCERT, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram at the select branches of State Bank of Travancore.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for K-TET 2013:
- There will be only one paper in the category.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each carrying one mark.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submission of application forms (online): Saturday, August 24, 2013.
- Date of K-TET 2013 entrance test: Saturday, September 28, 2013 and Saturday, October 05, 2013.
For more details and information no important dates, please visit their official website.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about K-TET, please visit here.