LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram has announced the exam dates for Kerala State Eligibility Test (SET-2013), which will be conducted in February 2014. The Kerala SET December exam will be held on Sunday, February 02, 2014.
Kerala SET December exam is an eligibility exam, which is conducted by LBS Centre for Science and Technology for the candidates to be selected as Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE. A pass in the State Eligibility Test (SET) is stipulated as a mandatory requirement for appointment as Higher Secondary School Teachers in the State as per the Special Rules in force.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala SET December 2013:
- Those who have acquired master's degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and B.Ed degree in any discipline from any one of the universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other university recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible to apply for the SET December-2013.
- Candidates who have acquired their qualification through correspondence courses/open universities which are not recognized by any one of the universities in Kerala are not eligible to appear for the SET.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for Kerala SET December 2013:
- Candidates intending to register for the State Eligibility Test are required to pay the fee for the test in advance to obtain the prescribed application form and prospectus. The fee shall be Rs.750 for general candidates and Rs.375 for SC/ST/VH/PH candidates.
- Candidates residing outside the State of Kerala can request for the application form and prospectus by post.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for Kerala SET December 2013:
- There shall be two papers for the SET December - 2013.
- Paper I: Paper I is common for all candidates. It consists of two parts, Part (A) General Knowledge and Part (B) Aptitude in Teaching.
- Paper II:Paper II shall be a test based on the subject of specialization of the candidate at the Post Graduate (PG) Level.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for receipt of filled-inapplication form: Monday, December 09, 2013.
- Date of Kerala SET December exam: Sunday, February 02, 2014.
- Date of result declaration: Saturday, March 15, 2014.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about Kerala SET December please visit here.