University of Mysore (UoM), Mysore has announced the exam dates for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET 2013), which will be held in December 2013. The KSET exam will be held on Sunday, December 08, 2013.
KSET 2013 is an entrance exam, which is conducted by University of Mysore for determining the eligibility for Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) in various universities/colleges/Institutions (Government/Aided/ Private) in Karnataka State. KSET center will conduct the test in 32 subjects at 11selected centers spread across the Karnataka Statefor the academic session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for KSET 2013:
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% of aggregate marks (without rounding off) in masters degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC, New Delhi in Science Subjects, Humanities (including languages) and social science, Computer science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible to appear for this test.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying masters degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for KSET 2013:
- The examination fee for general candidates is Rs.1000/-, for OBC is Rs.800/- and for Cat-I, SC/ST/VH/PH is Rs.500/-.
- The candidate is required to fill the bank challan form in triplicate (bank copy, K-SET copy and candidates copy). All the three copies of the challan form have to be submitted to any branch of State Bank of Mysore along with the bank charges (bank commission) of Rs.20/-.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for KSET 2013:
- The test will consist of three papers.
- The test for all the three papers will consist of only multiple-choice questions.
- The paper I and II is of 100 marks and paper III is 150 marks.
- Paper I shall be a general paper on teaching and aptitude.
- Paper II shall consist of questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- The paper III will consists of 75 multiple-choice, compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidates. Each question will carry two marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submission of online application form:
- Without late fees: Saturday, August 10, 2013.
- With late fees of Rs.100/-: Monday, August 12, 2013 to Saturday, August 17, 2013.
- Last date for receiving the printout of online application form at the respective test center opted by the candidate: Saturday, August 31, 2013.
- Date of examination: Sunday, December 08, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about KSETplease visit here.