Sri Venkateswara University has announced the exam dates for Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET) and Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET), which will be held in the month of June 2012. The entrance exam will be conducted on Saturday, June 2, 2012.
Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET - 2012) and Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET - 2012)is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University to take admission into 3 & 5 year LL.B / B.L course and LL.M programs for the academic year 2012 - 13.
LAWCET and PGLCET 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- For 3 year LL.B / B.L: -Candidates should have appeared or passed any graduation (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized university with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the universities concerned.
- For 5 year LL.B / B.L /BBA-LLB (Integrated Course): -Candidates should have appeared or passed 2 - year intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks for any other examination recognized as equivalent by the university concerned or the board of intermediate education, A.P.
- For LL.M: - Candidate holding LL.B. / B.L. degree and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B / B.L., final year examination. Age limit is not prescribed for admission into LL.M course.
Application Procedure for LAWCET and PGLCET 2012
- Application form for the entrance test and instruction booklet can be had from the Convener, LAWCET - 2012, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati-517 502. by sending a crossed demand draft as detailed below from any nationalized bank drawn in favor of The Secretary, APSCHE, Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad along with a requisition letter giving full address and specifically mentioning whether it is for 5 year / 3 year LAWCET - 2012 or PGLCET - 2012.
- Application fees for LAWCET – 2012 is Rs.275/- (which includes cost of application, registration and test fee etc: Rs. 250/- + postage etc).).
- Application fees for PGLCET - 2012 is Rs.525/- (which includes cost of application, registration and test fee etc: Rs.500/- + postage etc).
- Online download of Applications: Applications can be downloaded from www.svuniversity.in and the filled-in applications shall be submitted to the Convener, LAWCET-2012 or PGLCET-2012, 1st Floor, Old MBA Building, S.V. UNIVERSITY, TIRUPATI along with a crossed demand draft for Rs.250/-for LAWCET or Rs.500/- for PGLCET from any nationalized bank drawn in favor of the Secretary, APSCHE, Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad.
- Filled in application forms should be submitted to “The Convener, LAWCET/PGLCET-2012, 1st floor, Old MBA Building, S.V. University, Tirupati-517502, A.P.” either in person or by speed/registered post only on or before the stipulated dates. Application can also be submitted online.
LAWCET and PGLCET 2012 Paper Pattern
For more details and information about the paper pattern, please visit official website.
- Date of commencement of sale of application forms: - Thursday, March 15, 2012
- Last date for sale and submission of applications without late fee: - Wednesday, April 18, 2012.
- The LAWCET and PGLCET entrance exam will be conducted on Saturday, June 2, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
Do you like this story?