Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced the dates for Medical & Dental Post Graduate Entrance Test (Pre PG Test), which will be conducted in March 2012. The Pre PG Test will be held on Sunday, March 11, 2012 (10.00 A.M to 1.15 P.M.)
Pre PG Testis for admission to Post Graduate Medical (MD&MS) course, Post Graduate Diploma and Dental (MDS) course in medical and dental government and private dental & medical colleges of the state of Madhya Pradesh, to be conducted by M.P. Professional Examination Board, Bhopal.
MP Pre PG Test2012 Eligibility Criteria
For details and information on eligibility, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for MP Medical and Dental Pre-PG Test
- The application forms for the test will be available from MPPEB counter and designated institutions on cash payment of Rs. 1500/- for (UR & OBC), 750/- (SC & ST) (Cost of application form includes the test fee) from 18.01.2012 to 04.02.2012.
- Dully filled OMR application form must be sent by registered/ speed post so as to reach MPPEB or submitted in person at MPPEB office, Bhopal on or before 05:30 PM on 10.02.2012. MPPEB shall not be responsible for any postal or delay in receipt of application form.
For more details on how to apply, please visit their official website.
MP Pre PG Test 2012 Exam Pattern
- The entrance examination for MS/MD/MDS/Diploma will be conducted in ENGLISH medium only.
- There shall be one paper of three hours duration. The question paper shall have two parts "A" and "B".
- In objective type questions one mark will be awarded for each correct answer. No mark will be awarded for an incorrect response or multiple marking or for an un-answered question.
- The examination shall be of the standard of MBBS examination and shall cover all subjects of MBBS course.
For more details on exam pattern, please visit their official website.
Madhya Pradesh Medical and Dental Pre-PG Test 2012 Exam Important Dates
- Last date for receipt of applications: Friday, February 10, 2012 (05:30 PM)
- Date of examination: Sunday, March 11, 2012 (10.00 A.M to 1.15 P.M.)