Maharashtra State Council of Examination has announced the exam dates for Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (MAHATET 2013), which will be conducted in December 2013. MAHATET will be held on Sunday, December 15, 2013.
MAHATET is an entrance exam conducted by Maharashtra State Council of Examination for appointment of teachers in various schools from class I to VIII for the academic session 2013-14.
Eligibility Criteria for MAHATET 2013:
- A person who has acquired the academic and professional qualifications specified in the Government of Maharashtra Resolution dated 13 February, 2013.
- A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses recognized by the appropriate authority, as the case may be specified in the Maharashtra resolutiondated 13 Feb, 2013.
Application Procedure for MAHATET 2013:
Candidates can apply online.
Paper Pattern for MAHATET 2013:
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking.
- There will be two papers of the TET.
- Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V. Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- A person who intends to be a teacher either for classes I to V or for classes VI to VIII will have to appear in both papers (paper I and paper II).
- Last date for online registration and fee payment in bank: Monday, November 11, 2013.
- Last date for receipt of confirmation page with challan in district education office: Friday, November 15, 2013.
- Date of MAHATET exam: Sunday, December 15, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
For more details and information about MAHATET, please visit here.
Do you like this story?