Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS), Sevagram has announced the exam dates for Pre Medical Test (PMT 2014), which will be conducted in April 2014. The PMT exam will be held on Sunday, April 20, 2014.
The PMT exam is conducted by MGIMS for taking admission to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program for the academic session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for MGIMS PMT 2014:
- The candidate must attain 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard examination under 10+2 system of Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Education Board or equivalent examination of any recognized Board or any Indian University with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually in each subject in first attempt.
- The candidate must have obtained minimum 50 percent marks (40 percent in the case of SC/ST/VJ/NT/OBC) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Those students who are going to appear in 10+2 Higher Secondary Board Examination in March/April 2014 are also eligible to appear in the competitive Entrance Examination.
Application Procedure for MGIMS PMT 2014:
- The prospectus and application form can be had from the office of the Dean either by
- Paying a sum of Rs.4000/- (including exam fee) personally at the cash counter of dean’s office
- By remitting a sum of Rs.4000/- (including exam fee) at any branch of State Bank of India by challan.
- The challan form is in three copies and the candidate has to send one original paid copy of the challan form to the “Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, 442102” by speed post.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for MGIMS PMT 2014:
- The test paper will have multiple choice questions.
- The paper will comprise of questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The paper on Gandhian Thought will be of long and short answer type.
- Start date for availability of prospectus and form: Friday, December 20, 2013.
- Last date for availability of prospectus and form: Saturday, March 08, 2014.
- Last date of receipt of filled up application: Thursday, March 20, 2014.
- Date of PMT 2014: Sunday, April 20, 2014.
For more details and information about MGIMS PMT please visit here
Do you like this story?