Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad has announced the exam dates for the Manav Rachna National Admission Test (MR – NAT) B.Tech (Lateral Entry) 2012 which will be conducted in the month of July, 2012. The MR – NAT 2012 for admission to the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) (Lateral Entry) will be conducted on Sunday, July 22, 2012.
The MR- NAT 2012 is conducted for taking admission to the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) (Lateral Entry) program in various disciplines for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for MR – NAT B.Tech (Lateral Entry) 2012:
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the three year diploma course in the respective subjects or a B.Sc degree with a minimum of 60% marks.
For details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for MR – NAT B.Tech (Lateral Entry) 2012:
- The online application form is available on their official website - http://mriu.edu.in
- The application fee of Rs. 1200/- can be paid online through payment gateway provided by the Axis Bank through internet banking or credit/debit cards.
For details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for MR – NAT B.Tech (Lateral Entry) 2012:
For information and details on the paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submitting completed application forms: Friday, July 20, 2012.
- Date of entrance test: Sunday, July 22, 2012.
- Declaration of Results: Tuesday, July 24, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about MR – NAT B.Tech (Lateral Entry) 2012, please visit here.