West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata has announced the exam dates for the Ph.D Entrance Exam 2012 which will be held in the month of August 2012. The Ph.D Entrance Exam 2012 will be held on Monday, August 27, 2012.
The Ph.D Entrance Exam 2012 is conducted for taking admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D Entrance Exam 2012:
The candidate should have a LL.M degree or any masters degree having the potentiality of interdisciplinary study with law from any university recognized by UGC or equivalent LL.M or masters degree of foreign university with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA.
For more details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for Ph.D Entrance Exam 2012:
- The application from can be downloaded from their official website - www.nujs.edu.
- The application form can also be obtained in person from the office of the university.
- The completed application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of the ‘Registrar, WBNUJS, Kolkata’, payable at Kolkata should be submitted to ‘The Registrar, WBNUJS, 12 LB Block, Sector – III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 7000098’.
For more details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for Ph.D Entrance Exam 2012:
- The exam will have one paper of 80 marks with three hours duration.
- The questions will be on: Law and Social Transformation in India; Indian Constitutional Law: The New Challenges; Judicial Process and Legal Education; and Research Methodology.
For more details on the paper patter, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submitting completed application form: Saturday, August 11, 2012.
- Date of entrance examination: Monday, August 27, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about NUJS Ph.D Entrance Exam 2012, please visit here.