Applications invited by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Limited for the award of 100 Scholarships to meritorious SC/ST students, pursuing higher professional courses in Engineering, Geo-Sciences and MBA.
ONGC Scholarship Details:
- For Engineering there are 55 Scholarships of which 35 will be for SC students and 20 for the ST students. The scholarship amount is Rs.12000 per annum for the first and second years and Rs.18000 per annum for the last two years.
- For Geology/Geophysics, there are 30 Scholarships of which 20 will be for SC students and 10 for the ST students. The value is Rs.18000 per annum for the first year and second year.
- For MBA, there are 15 Scholarships of which 10 will be for SC students and 5 for the ST students. The value is Rs.18000 per annum for the first year and second year.
Eligibility for ONGC Scholarship:
- Applicant should be a 1st year student of Graduate Engineering Courses or 1st year of Masters Degree in Geology/Geophysics/MBA and should be pursuing full time regular course at any I.I.T/University/Institute recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Applicants should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in 12th Class for engineering discipline and in Graduation for P.G. Courses as applicable or minimum Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) of 6.0 in 10 point’s scale of grading system.
- The annual income of parents from all sources should not be more than Rs. 1.5 lakh (Rs. 12,500 per month).8000 per annum for the first year and second year.
How to apply for ONGC Scholarship:
Check here to know about How to apply for ONGC scholarship
Important Dates for ONGC Scholarship:
Last date to apply is January 10, 2012
Check here to know more about ONGC Scholarship
Do you like this story?