Osmania University, Hyderabad has announced the exam dates for the M.Tech Entrance Exam 2012 which will be held in the month of August 2012. The M.Tech Entrance Exam 2012 will be held on Saturday, August 11, 2012.
The M.Tech Entrance Exam 2012 is conducted for taking admission to the part time Master of Technology (M.Tech) programs in various disciplines, such as, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology and Textile Technology at the University College of Technology, Osmania University for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech Entrance Exam 2012:
The candidates should have completed B.Tech/B.E degree in the respective field.
For more details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for M.Tech Entrance Exam 2012:
- The application form can be downloaded from their official website - www.osmania.ac.in/.
- The completed application form along with the requisite documents and a demand draft of Rs. 1000/-, drawn in favor of ‘Principal, University of Technology’ payable at Hyderabad should be submitted to the ‘Principal, University College of Technology, Osmania University, Hyderabad - 500 007 (A.P.)’ by July 30, 2012.
For more details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for M.Tech Entrance Exam 2012:
For details and information on the paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submitting completed application form: Monday, July 30, 2012.
- Date of entrance exam: Saturday, August 11, 2012.
- Declaration of Results: Thursday, August 16, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about Osmania University M.Tech Entrance Exam 2012, please visit here.