Osmania University, Hyderabad has announced the exam dates for Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests (PGCET 2012), which will be conducted in the month of June 2012. The PGCET will be held on Monday, June 4, 2012.
PGCET 2012 is an entrance exam for admission into various PG and PG Diploma courses offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2012-2013.
For details on various programs offered, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for PGCET 2012
For details and information on eligibility, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for PGCET 2012
- Filled in application along with a demand draft (drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of “The Director, Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University” payable at Hyderabad) for requisite registration fee should reach the Director, Directorate of Admissions, (New Building). Near PGRR Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad – 500 007 on or before the dates.
- The registration fee details are given in information brochure. The application form along with ICR summary sheet and information brochure are also available on OU website www.osmania.ac.in/admissions.
- Candidates can download a copy of application form & ICR sheet and apply with a DD for Rs.320/- per subject plus late fee, if any, on or before the last dates.
Paper Pattern for PGCET 2012
For more details and information about paper pattern, please visit official website.
- Last dates for submitting filled in application:
- Without late fee: Friday, May 4, 2012 by 4 pm
- With a late fee of Rs. 200/-: Friday, May 11, 2012 by 4 pm.
- With a late fee of Rs. 400/-: Friday, May 18, 2012 by 4 pm.
- Commencing of entrance tests (tentatively): From Monday, June 4, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
Do you like this story?