Osmania University has announced the exam dates for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET 2013) which will be held in the month of May 2013. The PGECET exam will be conducted from Wednesday, May 22, 2013 to Saturday, May 25, 2013.
PGECET 2013 is an Andhra Pradesh State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into regular post graduate courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and Planning (M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch / M.Tech / M.Plg. / Graduate level Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate) courses for the academic year 2013-2014 conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P., Hyderabad.
Eligibility Criteriafor PGECET2013
- The candidate should be of Indian nationality.
- The candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the regulations of admission.
- Candidate should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for PGECET2013
For details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Patternfor PGECET2013
- PGECET-2013 examinations consist of each paper of 2 hours duration and carry a maximum of 120 marks.
- All the question papers of PGECET-2013 will be objective type.
- Candidates have to mark the correct answer by darkening the appropriate bubble against each question on an optical mark reader (OMR) with HB Pencil only.
- OMR answer sheets will be supplied along with the question booklet.
For more details and information on the paper pattern, please visit the official website.
Date of PGECET exam: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 to Saturday, May 25, 2013.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about PGECET, please visit here.