Society of Private Universities and Colleges (SPUC), Udaipur has announced the exam dates for All India Pre-PG-Medical/Dental Entrance Test which will be held in the month of January 2013. The All India Pre-PG-Medical/Dental examination will be held on Sunday, January 13, 2013.
Society of Private Universities and Colleges (SPUC), Udaipur conducts All India Pre-PG-Medical/Dental entrance exam for taking admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programs offered at NIMS University, Jaipur and Geetanjali University, Udaipur for the commencing session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for All India Pre-PG-Medical/Dental Entrance Test
- For MD/MS Program: The candidate must have passed the MBBS examination and should have completed satisfactorily one year of compulsory Rotatory internship after passing the final MBBS Examination up to 31st March, 2013 and should have permanent/provisional registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
- For MDS Program: The candidate must have passed the BDS examination and should have completed satisfactorily compulsory Rotatory internship as per DCI rules ®ulation after passing the final BDS Examination up to 31st March, 2013 and should have permanent/provisional registration with Dental council of India/ State Dental Council.
Application Procedure for All India Pre-PG-Medical/Dental Entrance Test
- The prospectus containing application form for entrance examination for admission for the academic year 2013-14 can be obtained from:
- NIMS University, Shobha Nagar (Jaipur-Delhi Highway), Jaipur - 303121.
- Geetanjali University, Hiranmagri Extension, Manwakhera, NH-8 Bypass, Near Eklingpura Chouraha, Udaipur 313002
- Society of Private Universities and Colleges of Rajasthan, 29-B, Kumbha Marg, Bhomvilla, Near Big Bazaar, Sukhadia Circle, Udaipur – 313001.
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from above mentioned addresses during working hours in person by submitting the demand draft of Rs. 8,000/- (Rupees Eight Thousand only) drawn in favor of Society of Private Universities and Colleges payable at Udaipur.
- If the form is required by post, send a D.D. of Rs. 8,200/- (Rupees Eight Thousand Two Hundred only).
- Application form can also be downloaded from the website www.spucrajasthan.org and send the filled-in form along with requisite fee on any of the above mentioned addresses.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit the official website.
Paper Pattern for All India Pre-PG-Medical/Dental Entrance Test
- The entrance examinations will consist of 180 multiple choice questions (single best response) covering important aspects of the subjects prescribed for MBBS/BDS degrees.
- For every question, there are four responses, only one of which is correct. Select only one response which you think is the most appropriate and indicates your choice in the answer sheet by darkening the circle completely of the appropriate answer box.
- Examination medium will be in English.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit the official website.
- Last date of submitting applications:Saturday, January 05, 2013.
- Date for All India Pre-PG-Medical/Dental entrance examination:Sunday, January 13, 2013.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
Do you like this story?