Unitedworld Institute of Design (UID), Ahmedabad has announced the exam dates for UID Aptitude Test 2017, which will be conducted in February 2017. UID Aptitude Test will be held on Sunday, February 05, 2017.
UID Aptitude test is conducted by Unitedworld Institute of Design for getting admission in any design discipline offered at UID, Ahmedabad. Admissions to UG and PG programs will be made on the basis of the candidates’ performance in the aptitude test.
Eligibility Criteria for UID Aptitude Test 2017:
- For UG Programs:
- Candidate should have passed 10+2, higher secondary education with minimum 50 % aggregate score from any recognized higher secondary school board as on date of academic session starting from July 2017.
- In case a candidate is appearing for 12th STD Higher Secondary Exam, related evidence may be attached.
- For PG Programs:
- Candidate should have passed 10+2+3/4, bachelor’s education with minimum 50% aggregate score from any recognized Institution or University in the relative area of studies as on date of academic session starting on July 2017.
- In case a candidate is appearing for 3rd / 4th year of graduation exam, related evidence may be attached.
Application Procedure for UID Aptitude Test 2017:
- Candidates can either apply online or download the application form from here.
- Candidates applying online can pay the application fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking or Demand Draft.
- Candidates paying by demand draft: A Demand Draft should be in favour of "Unitedworld Institute of Design" payable at Ahmedabad.
Paper Pattern for UID Aptitude Test 2017:
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date of receiving application forms: Monday, January 30, 2017.
- Date of Aptitude Test: Sunday, February 05, 2017.
For more details and information about UID Aptitude Test 2017, please visit here.