West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) has announced the exam dates for JEXPO 2014, which will be conducted in April 2014. The JEXPO will be held on Sunday, April 13, 2014.
JEXPO 2014 is conducted for taking admission to diploma programs in Government, Government sponsored and self-financed polytechnics for the academic session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for JEXPO 2014:
- The candidate should have passed 10th standard with at least 35% marks (without additional subject and without rounding up) at the qualifying examination.
- There is no upper age limit, but candidate's date of birth should not be after 01.01.1999.
Application Procedure for JEXPO 2014:
Candidates can obtain the application forms and information brochure from all polytechnics affiliated to WBSCTE, other centers in West Bengal and other states as required. The application fee is Rs. 500/-.
Paper Pattern for JEXPO 2014:
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit the official website.
- Sale of OMR application forms: Friday, January 24, 2014 to Friday, February 28, 2014.
- Last date for receiving completed applications: Friday, February 28, 2014.
- Date of JEXPO 2014exam: Sunday, April 13, 2014.
For more details and information about JEXPO 2014, please visit here.