National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi has announced the exam dates for NIFT Entrance Exam-2016, which will be conducted in February 2016. NIFT exam will be held on Sunday, February 14, 2016.
How to Apply for NIFT 2016:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Fill the details to register for any program. You must have a valid email ID for applying online.
- Step-1: Essential Documents to be made ready:
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for atleast 1 year)
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Caste / Tribe/ Class certificate (for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Demand draft of requisite amount ( 1500/- in case of GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates and 750/- in case of SC/ST/PHP candidates) drawn in favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD. Debit / Credit Card details in case making online payment.
- Step 2: Already Logged In candidate log in to complete the process of filling online application form
- Action 1: Fill Application: Fill the details on the online application form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you, you are required to exercise sufficient care to correctly furnish the details of your qualification, etc.
- Action 2: Uploading image (Photograph and Signature)
- Action 3: Make Payment: There are two options available for payment of admission fee as given below:
- Payment through Debit Card / Credit Card: Keep the Debit Card / Credit Card Details handy.
- In case you wish to change the category, click button “Home” and then click button “Action 1: Fill Application” so that the application form will be opened. After editing the information, make sure to save the information by clicking the button “SAVE”. Now click button “Home” and then click button “Action 3: Make Payment” and proceed for the payment.
- Payment through Demand Draft: In case payment option selected is demand draft follow the procedure given below:
- Make demand draft in favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi of applicable application fee (1500/- in case of GEN/OBC(Non-Creamy) candidates and 750/- in case of SC/ST/PHP candidates).The details of the demand draft are to be filled in the online application form.
- Action 4: Print Application
- Candidates are advised to check the following details carefully before sending the demand draft:
- DD made in favour of “NIFT HO”
- Amount of Demand Draft as applicable i.e. 1500/- in case of GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates and 750/- in case of SC/ST/PHP candidates
- Signature of the issuing authority on the demand draft.
- Step 3: Check the status of your application
- Step 4: Download (Print) the Admit Card
- Candidates applying through demand draft are required to send the printout of the application form, duly completed in all respect, along with Demand Draft to Project Manager - CMS, All India Management Association Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
For moreinformation about NIFT 2016, please visit here.
Do you like this story?