National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has announced the exam dates for NIPER Joint Entrance Examination (NIPER JEE 2012), which will be held in the month of July. The NIPER JEE will be conducted on Sunday, July 1, 2012.
NIPER JEE is an entrance examination conducted for admission to M.S (Pharm); M.Pharm; M.Tech (Pharm); MBA (Pharm) in various disciplines offered at different campuses of NIPER for the commencing session 2012.
Eligibility Criteria of NIPER JEE 2012
For details and information on eligibility, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for NIPER JEE 2012
- Applicants shall register online on www.niper.gov.in/niperjee2012.html as per instructions given on the website. The process of online registration shall commence on 1st June 2012 and will continue till 13th June, 2012. However, before registration, applicants shall have to remit registration fee of Rs. 1000 (Rs. 500 for SC/ST) through online transfer to account number 65116506648 (NIPER net banking account) of State Bank of Patiala, NIPER Campus Branch, Sector-67, Mohali (Branch Code No. 51018; IFSC No. STBP0001018). Applicant can also deposit registration fee in the above account no. in any branch of State Bank of Patiala in India.
- Applicants shall have to fill up all items given in online registration form (including bank UTR no. and date of online payment made for Rs. 1000/Rs. 500), uploading soft copy of recent photograph and scanned signatures, submit form, take printout of the registration slip (incomplete forms or forms which are not properly submitted will not be accepted), put signatures at the bottom of registration slip. Payment by cheque/postal order will not be accepted.
- Printout of the registration slip along with documents should be sent to Chairperson, NIPER Joint Entrance Examination Committee, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, (NIPER), Sector 67, S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali), Punjab, 160062, (through speed post/registered post) so as to reach NIPER or before 20th June 2012. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss or postal delay.
Paper Pattern of NIPER JEE 2012
There will be a common paper for all masters programs including MBA (Pharm). The question paper will consist of 200 multiple objective choice questions. Answers must be marked by darkening appropriate bubbles using pen only on the Objective Response Sheet (ORS). Duration of the examination will be 2 hours. The level of questions will be of B.Pharm and M.Sc (relevant field). There will be negative marking in the written test. 25% marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Last date for online registration: Wednesday, June 13, 2012.
- Last date of receipt of filled registration slips: Wednesday, June 20, 2012.
- Date of entrance test: Sunday, July 1, 2012.
- Declaration of result of written test: Friday, July 6, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about NIPER JEE, please visit here.