The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai has announced the exam dates for the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) 2013 which will be held from the month of October to December, 2012. The NMAT 2013 will be held from Thursday, October 11, 2012 to Wednesday, December 19, 2012.
The NMAT 2013 is conducted for taking admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA), MBA in Banking, Capital Market, HR, and Pharmaceutical Management and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs offered for the commencing session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for NMAT 2013:
For MBA and PGDM Programs:
- The candidate should have completed Full Time Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
- The candidate must have completed graduation in the stipulated duration as per the respective University Institution awarding the degree.
For MBA Pharmaceutical Management Program:
- The candidate should have completed Full Time Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3/4) in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, Medical doctors MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
- Post Graduate degree in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply.
For details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for NMAT 2013:
- The candidate can apply online on their official website - http://nmims.edu/.
- The registration fee of Rs. 1650/- (for one program) or Rs. 2500/- (for both the programs) can be paid through Credit Card, Demand Draft or Cash at Bank.
For details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for NMAT 2013:
- The exam will be an objective type multiple-choice test.
- There will be 32 questions on Language Skills; 48 questions on Quantitative Skills and 40 questions on Logical Reasoning.
- There are totally 120 questions which have to be answered in 120 minutes.
- There is no negative marking.
For details on the paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for online registration: Tuesday, September 25, 2012.
- Last date for online registration with late fee: Thursday, October 04, 2012.
- Date of online entrance test: Thursday, October 11, 2012 to Wednesday, December 19, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,