NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) is an entrance exam conducted by SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (School of Business Management) for admission to a range of MBA programs offered by the institute. NMIMS offers a wide range of MBA programs, both general management and specialized areas, to suit industry requirements and make a student future ready.
Eligibility for NMAT 2015 -
For MBA, MBA HR (Mumbai campus), PGDM (Bengaluru campus) and PGDBM (Hyderabad campus):
- Full time bachelor's degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
- Those candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school are not eligible to apply.
For more details and information on NMAT eligibility criteria, please click here.
Application Procedure for NMAT 2015 -
Pearson VUE will carry out the online registration and will conduct NMAT on behalf of NMIMS. Interested candidates have to visit the NMIMS website for online registration. For appearing for NMAT, online application has to be duly submitted and payment of registration charges need to be made in any of the prescribed mode within stipulated time.
- Candidates can apply for more than one program/campus as per his/her eligibility by giving preferences i.e. 1) MBA 2) MBA & PGDM - Bengaluru and/or PGDBM – Hyderabad 3) PGDM - Bengaluru and/or PGDBM - Hyderabad
- The preferences once given cannot be changed later on. Candidates are advised to check the information entered in the online registration application form very carefully while registering and again before submitting the application as they will not be allowed to make any changes after submitting the application.
For more details and information on NMAT application procedure, please click here.
Paper Pattern for NMAT 2015 -
- NMAT would be an objective type multiple-choice test. (There will be no descriptive type questions).
- The NMAT will comprise the following:
No. of Questions
Time in Minutes
| || |
Important Dates -
- Registration start date: Wednesday, July 02, 2014.
- Scheduling start date: Thursday, July 17, 2014.
- Re-scheduling start date: Thursday, July 17, 2014.
- Registration end date: Wednesday, September 24, 2014.
- Late registration start date: Thursday, September 25, 2014.
- Late registration end date: Saturday, October 04, 2014.
- Scheduling end date: Tuesday, October 07, 2014.
- Exam delivery start date: Tuesday, October 07, 2014.
- Re-take scheduling start date: Tuesday, October 07, 2014.
- Re-scheduling end date: Wednesday, December 17, 2014.
- Re-take scheduling end date: Friday, December 19, 2014.
- Exam delivery end date: Saturday, December 20, 2014.
- Announcement of Results: Thursday, January 22, 2015.
- Registration for CD/PI: Friday, January 23, 2015 to Tuesday, February 03, 2015.
- Conduct of CD/PI: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 to Tuesday, February 24, 2015.
- First merit list: Wednesday, March 04, 2015.
For moreinformation about NMAT exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?