What is NMAT by GMAC 2016?
NMAT by GMAC is an entrance exam conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®) which is a global non-profit organization comprised of leading graduate business schools around the world. The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is used for admissions to some of the leading graduate business programs in India. The NMAT by GMAC™ exam has been, and will continue to be, a symbol of quality – enabling test takers to access graduate management education and a career of choice, while providing schools access to top talent. NMAT is designed to give candidates the confidence to perform to the best of their ability as well as their convenience. The NMAT by GMAC exam will be held from Friday, October 07, 2016 to Tuesday, December 20, 2016.
Benefits of NMAT by GMAC:
- Taking the test multiple times: Candidates can take the NMAT by GMAC™ three times in a given admissions cycle. This gives candidates the confidence that they have more than a single opportunity to perform their very best.
- Choosing the section order: The NMAT by GMAC™ allows to choose the order in which candidate respond to each of the sections on the test.
- Candidates can revise answers: Candidates can review their answers at the end of each section so that the candidate always has the opportunity to revise if they are not sure of their original response.
- No negative marking
NMAT score Accepting Schools:
- NMIMS University, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- Ansal University, Delhi NCR
- ICFAI University, IBS Business School Hyderabad and other locations
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- Shoolini University, Chandigarh
- SRM University, Chennai
- Thapar University, Chandigarh
- VIT University, Vellore
- Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad
- Chitkara University
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University
- Institute of Management, JK University, Jaipur
- Shiv Nadar University
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Date for registration: Monday, July 04, 2016 to Monday, October 03, 2016.
- Scheduling: Monday, July 04, 2016 to Monday, October 03, 2016.
- Late registration: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 to Wednesday, October 12, 2016.
- Rescheduling: Monday, July 04, 2016 to Saturday, December 17, 2016.
- Date of NMAT: Friday, October 07, 2016 to Tuesday, December 20, 2016.
- Retake Scheduling: Saturday, October 08, 2016 to Saturday, December 17, 2016.
NMAT by GMAC Application Procedure
Do you like this story?
Related Question and Answer
What should i prepare for n-mat?
On 15 Dec 11
, 3 answers
Hi Vekaria,Thanks for writing to Minglebox.com NMAT exam is based on three section. • You can practice on Reading Comprehension, correct grammar & language usage and their rules for Language Skills....