NMAT by GMAC is an entrance exam conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®), makers of the GMAT® exam for admission to a range of MBA programs. NMIMS offers a wide range of MBA programs, both general management and specialized areas, to suit industry requirements and make a student future ready.
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®) has announced the exam dates for NMAT by GMAC (2016), which will be conducted in October/December 2015. The NMAT by GMAC exam will be held from Tuesday, October 06, 2015 to Saturday, December 19, 2015.
Eligibility for NMAT by GMAC 2016 -
For MBA, MBA HR (Mumbai campus), PGDM (Bengaluru campus) and PGDBM (Hyderabad campus):
- Full time bachelor's degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
- Those candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school are not eligible to apply.
For more details and information on NMAT eligibility criteria, please click here.
Application Procedure for NMAT by GMAC 2016 -
For appearing for NMAT, online application has to be duly submitted and payment of registration charges need to be made in any of the prescribed mode within stipulated time.
- Candidates can apply for more than one program/campus as per his/her eligibility by giving preferences i.e. 1) MBA 2) MBA & PGDM - Bengaluru and/or PGDBM – Hyderabad 3) PGDM - Bengaluru and/or PGDBM - Hyderabad
- The preferences once given cannot be changed later on. Candidates are advised to check the information entered in the online registration application form very carefully while registering and again before submitting the application as they will not be allowed to make any changes after submitting the application.
For more details and information on NMAT application procedure, please click here.
Paper Pattern for NMAT by GMAC 2016 -
- NMAT would be an objective type multiple-choice test. (There will be no descriptive type questions).
- The NMAT will comprise the following:
No. of Questions
Time in Minutes
| || |
Important Dates -
- Last date for registration: Monday, October 19, 2015.
- Scheduling: Thursday, October 22, 2015.
- Rescheduling: Wednesday, December 16, 2015.
- Date of NMAT: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 to Saturday, December 19, 2015.
- Reapplication Scheduling: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 to Friday, December 18, 2015.
For more information about NMAT by GMAC exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?