Applications are invited by Acharya Nagarjuna University Center for Distance Education (CDE), Guntur for admission to distance 3 year dual specialization Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in Marketing, HRM, Finance and International Management and distance 2 year single specialization MBA programs in Marketing, Finance, HRM, Hospital Administration, Banking and Insurance Management and Pharmaceutical Management for the commencing session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for ANU CDE:
- For 3 year MBA: Candidates should have passed in any bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate (45% for reserved category) (Other than BFA and BOL) with Mathematics as one of the subject at degree or Intermediate or 10th Class Level and a rank in ICET or pass in Entrance Test of CDE, ANU.
- For 2 year MBA: Candidates should have passed in any bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate (45% for reserved category) (Other than BFA and BOL) with Mathematics as one of the subject at degree or Intermediate or 10th Class Level with 2 years of work experience and a rank in ICET or pass in entrance test of CDE, ANU.
How to Apply for ANU CDE:
- Applications can be obtained from the study centres and also from the Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University by submitting crossed demand draft from any scheduled commercial bank drawn in favour of "Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University" payable at Nagarjuna Nagar or Guntur.
- Applications can also be downloaded from www.anucde.com and cost of application form must be enclosed to the downloaded application form.
- The cost of application form, prospectus including entrance test fee is Rs.550/- (by hand) and Rs.600/- (by post/internet).
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for ANU CDE:
The selection will be made on the basis of entrance test conducted by the university.
- Last date for submission of filled in applications: Monday, March 31, 2014.
- Date of entrance test: Sunday, April 27, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click ANU CDE
Do you like this story?