Applications are invited by Adikavi Nannaya University for admission into various Post Graduate (PG) and Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) programs at Adikavi Nannaya University (Except MCA and MBA) offered for the commencing session 2012-13.
Adikavi Nannaya University Eligibility:
For details on eligibility criteria, please click here.
How to Apply for Adikavi Nannaya University:
- Candidates can download the application form along with the information brochure from www.nannayauniversity.info/ or www.nannayauniversity.info/NUCET2012_application.pdf
- Candidates can also avail the application form and information bulletin from Principal, University College, Nannaya University, Rajahmundry.
- Duly filled in application form along with the DD for Rs. 300/- drawn in favor of Registrar, Adikavi Nannaya University, payable at Rajahmundry, mentioning the candidates name and course applied for on the back side.
For more details on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Adikavi Nannaya University:
Selection of candidates will be strictly done on the basis of NUCET 2012 score, conducted by the university.
For more details on paper pattern, please click here.
Important Dates for Adikavi Nannaya University:
- Last date for receipt of duly filled in application forms: Monday, April 16, 2012
- Last date for receipt of filled in application form along with late fee of Rs.500/-: Monday, April 23, 2012
- Dates of NUCET 2012: Sunday, May 20, 2012
- Announcement of Results: Thursday, May 31, 2012
For more details on eligibility, application and selection procedure please click here.
For more information on college and courses, please click Adikavi Nannaya University.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,