Eligibility Criteria forAndhra University:
- For M.Tech Chemical Engineering: B.Tech Chemical Engineering of A.U. or its equivalent, AMIICHE, AMIE,(CHEM),AMIICHE with regular diploma
- For M.E. in Electronic Instrumentation: B.E/B.Tech. (ECE, EEE. E&I), Instrument Technology of A.U or its equivalent, AMIETE, AMIE with regular diplomas
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for Andhra University:
- Candidates are required to down load the appropriate application form.
- A demand draft drawn in favour of Director, Directorate of Admissions, A.U. from any Nationalised Bank payable at Visakhapatnam for the amount as per the details given below should be enclosed towards registration and Processing fee of Rs.1,000/-.
- Application forms completed in all respects should reach the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam-530017 by registered post or in person
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Andhra University:
Selection will be made on the basis of merit of candidates.
Last date for receipt of filled in application form:
- Without late fees: Monday, July 15, 2013.
- With late fees of Rs.1000/-: Tuesday, July 30, 2013
For more information on college and courses, please click Andhra University
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,