Applications are invited by Anna University, Chennai for admission to 3½ years part-time Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)/Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programs offered in various branches at the university departments of College of Engineering Guindy, Alagappa College of Technology and Madras Institute of Technology campuses for working professional for the commencing session 2013-14.
For more details on various branches, click here.
Eligibility Criteria forAnna University:
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying diploma examination in Engineering/Technology in the relevant branch of specialization conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or other state or any other equivalent examination recognized by Anna University.
- Candidates should be working in a place within a distance of 90 km from the college to which he/she seeks admission so as to enable him/her to attend the classes regularly by 6.15 p.m. and the place of working should be in Tamil Nadu.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for Anna University:
- Candidates need to register through internet by logging on to www.annauniv.edu/ptbe2013.
- The candidate shall take the print out of the filled-in applications and submit to The Director, Centre for Admissions, Anna University, Chennai-25, with required enclosures and a demand draft for Rs.600/- for general category (Rs.300/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) in person or by post.
- The demand draft should be drawn in favour of “Director (Admissions), Anna University” payable at Chennai obtained from any nationalized bank on or after November 10, 2013
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Anna University:
- The rank list will be prepared based on the total marks of 100 (Marks obtained in the qualifying marks will be reduced to 75 marks and marks for work experience will be a maximum of 25 marks).
- In cases where more than one candidate have got the same marks in the common rank list, inter-se rank among such candidates shall be determined in the order of priority as given below:
- Total years of experience
- Total marks obtained in the qualifying diploma examination.
- Date of Birth (senior will be placed above)
Last date for receipt of application: Saturday, November 23, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click Anna University
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
Do you like this story?