Applications are invited by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune for admission to Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) program for the commencing session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for BVDU, Pune:
A candidate applying for the program should have passed HSC (10+2) or equivalent examination from any statutory board with minimum 45% of marks in aggregate (40 % in case of SC/ST candidates).
How to Apply for BVDU, Pune:
- Candidates can obtain the application form online by visiting the university website www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net and www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form from the Admission Office in person or by post at The Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhawan, 2nd Floor Common Entrance Test (CET-Dept), LBS Marg, Pune-4110130.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for BVDU, Pune:
Selection will be based on Bharati Vidyapeeth University Management Aptitude Test (B-UMAT 2014) conducted by the university.
- Last date of submission of applications: Saturday, May 24, 2014.
- Date of B-UMAT: Sunday, June 01, 2014.
- Date of result declaration: Wednesday, June 18, 2014.
- Date of counseling: Thursday, June 26, 2014 (New Delhi), Friday, June 27, 2014 (other centers) at New Delhi, Pune, Kolhapur, Karad, Sangli and Solapur.
- Start date of college: Tuesday, July 08, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click BVDU, Pune