Applications are invited by Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi for admission into two year full time Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma) program offered by Faculty of Ayurveda for the commencing session 2012-14.
BHU Eligibility Criteria
B.Pharma (Ayurveda) from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit official website
Application Procedure for BHU
- The application form along with Information Brochure can either be downloaded from BHU /IMS website (www.bhu.ac.in) and (www.imsbhu.nic.in).
- Application form can also be obtained by sending a written request to the Director, IMS, BHU, Varanasi - 221005 through the registered post along with a MICR demand draft / Bankers cheque of Rs. 100/- drawn in favor of the Director, IMS,B.H.U. payable at Varanasi. Money order or cheques will not be accepted.
- The completed application forms should be sent with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- in case of General and OBC Category and Rs.1000/- in case of SC, ST Category (Both for Internal and External candidates) as fee charges.
- The format of Application Form for the aforesaid course is given at appendix A to this notification.
- The candidates shall submit the dully filled up application form, along with prescribed enclosure and entrance fee, to the Director, I.M.S.,B.H.U.,Varanasi,221005.
For detailed information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for BHU
The admission shall be made strictly in order of merit of the Entrance Test to be conducted by the I.M.S., B.H.U. ,Varanasi.
- Last date for receiving requisitions for procuring application forms by post: Monday, May 28, 2012.
- Last date for procuring of application forms from the I.M.S. Directorate, BHU: Wednesday, June 05, 2012.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms by the office of the I.M.S. Directorate, BHU: Monday, June 11, 2012 (5:00PM).
- Date of entrance test: Thursday, July 5, 2012 (10 AM to 12 Noon).
For more information on college and courses, please click BHU
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
Do you like this story?