Applications are invited by Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi for admission into Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) offered for the commencing session 2012 – 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for BHU
For details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for BHU
- Application shall be on the prescribed form only.
- Application form and information brochure are available on IT-website and BHU-website (www.itbhu.ac.in/ www.bhu.ac.in).
- Candidate may download the application form, fill in the form and submit by hand or by post along with demand draft for Rs. 500.00 (non-refundable) for general and OBC categories/ Rs. 250.00 (non-refundable) for SC/ST category, in favor of “Institute of Technology, BHU”, payable at the State Bank of India, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (Code 0211), to the respective Heads of the Departments/Coordinators of Schools, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi–221005 (UP), INDIA, on or before 18th June, 2012.
- Forms without demand draft will not be considered.
- The GPAT result must be entered at appropriate place in the application form.
- Incomplete applications and applications received late i.e. after the last date will not be considered.
- Applicants who send their application form by post are advised to post their application sufficiently in advance, taking into consideration the postal transit delays.
- Applicants who apply for admission to more than one program must submit application to each such Department/School, with requisite fee separately.
- The letter of provisional admission will be issued by the concerned department/school. Any correspondence in this connection should be sent to the concerned department/school.
For details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for BHU
Admission will be based on written examination and interview.
For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date for receiving completed application forms in the offices of the respective Heads/Coordinators, Departments/Schools for M. Pharm: Monday, June 18, 2012.
For more information on college and courses, please click BHU
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
Do you like this story?