Applications are invited by Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi for various undergraduate and postgraduate programs for the commencing session 2012-2013.
BHU Eligibility Criteria:
For details and information on eligibility, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for BHU:
- Candidates can obtain the application form and information bulletin by paying Rs.50 to Entrance Test Cell, Office of The Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi - 221005 between 11 am to 3 pm on all working days.
- One can also obtain the same from other designated offices of the university and RGSC, Barkachha, Mirzapur.
- The requisite amount of application fee must be deposited in any CBS Branch of State Bank of India in the form of challan.
- Candidates can also apply online by visiting the official website of the university: http://www.bhu.ac.in/.
- After applying online, candidates must take a printout of the duly filled-in online application form and send it undersigned along with photograph and challan to the office of the controller of the examinations.
Selection Procedure for BHU:
Candidate will be selected on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the university.
Important Dates for BHU:
Last date of submitting application form: Tuesday, March 6, 2012
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit officialwebsite.
For more information on college and courses, please click BHU.