Applications are invited by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani for admission to two year fully residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at Department of Management for the commencing session 2014-16.
Eligibility Criteria for BITS Pilani:
- Candidates done B.E./B.Tech in Engineering or a masters degree in any discipline from any recognized university or any integrated first degree of BITS are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
How to Apply for BITS Pilani:
Eligible candidates may apply online at www.bitsadmission.com and take a printout of the filled form. The completed application form along with the proof of fee payment of Rs 1900/- should be sent to undersigned so as to reach before 5.00 P.M on 6th January 2014.
Selection procedure for BITS Pilani:
- Admission will be made on the basis of CAT 2013/GMAT and group discussion and interview(s) of candidates.
- Candidates may be shortlisted based on their CAT scores. Such shortlisted candidates will have to appear for group discussion aninterview to be held in Pilani during April 2014.
- Last date of submission of application forms: Monday, January 06, 2014.
- Announcement of shortlist based on CAT/GMAT scores: Saturday, January 25, 2014.
- GD/interview start: 1st week of April, 2014.
- Announcement of admission offers: Friday, April 25, 2014.
- Admission of selected students: Tuesday, July 29, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click BITS Pilani