Applications are invited by Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CUHP), Dharamshala for admission to Master of Arts (M.A) in Economics, English Language and Literature, Education, New Media Communication, Journalism & Creative Writing, Hindi, Master of Science (M.Sc) in Physics, Mathematics, computational Biology & Bio-Informatics, information Technology and Environmental Science, Master of Social Work (MSW) and Master of Library Science (M.Lib.Sc-Integrated dual degree program) offered at various schools for the academic year 2013.
For more information on various schools, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for CUHP Dharamshala:
For details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for CUHP Dharamshala:
- All admission shall be based on the application received in response to the admission notification and issue of the prospectus.
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained as under:
- Online: Download free of cost from the university website: www.cuhimachal.ac.in.
- By Hand: On payment of Rs.100/- in cash from Temporary Academic Block, Central Unbiveristy of Himachal Prdesh, Shahpur, District Kangra (HP), Pin-176206.Camp Office of the Central Univeristy of Himachal Pradesh, P.O.Box 21, Dharmshala, District Kangra-176215 (HP).
- By Post: By sending a DD of Rs.150/- drawn in favour of Finiance Officer, Central University of Himachal Prodesh, payable at Dharmashala, District Kangra (HP) Pin-176206.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for CUHP Dharamshala:
The selection of candidates is done based on Further Education Admission Test (FEAT)-2013 conducted by the university.
- Last date for receipt of application forms: Friday, May 31, 2013.
- Date of FEAT-2013 entrance examination: Saturday, June 29, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click CUHP, Dharamshala
For frequent updates you can share with your friends.