Applications are invited by Central University of Punjab, Bhatinda for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) program in Computer Science and Technology offered at the School of Engineering and Technology for the commencing session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Punjab:
Candidates must have passed B.Tech./B.E. in Computer/IT/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Indian or foreign university with minimum 55% marks.
How to Apply for Central University of Punjab:
- Candidates can apply either apply online or offline.
- For online registration, candidates need to fill the online application form by visiting the CUCET website and make the payment either through online or offline mode.
- For online payment, candidates can use Debit / Credit card powered by Master or Visa, or through net-banking facility. Candidates can also pay through interbank transfer.
- For offline registration, candidates can download the application form from CUCET website or from the university’s website www.cup.ac.in and make the payment in cash at any branch of Bank of India.
Note: Payment of application fee through demand draft/cheques/money orders/ postal orders etc. will not be accepted.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Punjab:
Selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in Central Universities' Common Entrance Test (CUCET-2013).
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for availability of offline application: Monday, May 20, 2013.
- Date for deactivation of online application form: Saturday, May 25, 2013.
- Last date for receipt of offline applications at participating universities: Thursday, May 30, 2013.
- Date of online entrance test: Saturday, June 15, 2013 to Sunday, June 16, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click Central University of Punjab
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,