Applications are invited by Center for Environmental Planning and Technology University (CEPT), Ahmedabad for admission to full time and part time Master of Technology (M.Tech) program in Construction and Project Management at Bengaluru, Delhi and Ahmedabad centres for the commencing session 2012.
Eligibility Criteria for CEPT Ahmedabad
- Minimum 50% marks in aggregate is required at bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Architecture from a recognized university/institution for the admission to Construction & Project Management program.
- In addition to that minimum two years of full time work experience is also required for the admission to the part time program in Construction & Project Management.
How to Apply for CEPT Ahmedabad
- Application form and information brochure will be available from Monday, 14th May, 2012 from CEPT office on payment of Rs.1500/- (non-refundable) in cash or by demand draft in favor of "CEPT University" payable at Ahmedabad. The application form and information brochure can also be downloaded from CEPT website - www.cept.ac.in. The last date for issue/receipt of completed form is 18th June for Bengaluru and Delhi centre and 25th June for Ahmedabad centre.
- Candidates in the final year of their program and who expect to complete all their qualifying degree requirements before third week of July 2012 are eligible to apply for admission.
Selection Procedure for CEPT Ahmedabad
Selection of the candidates will be based on written test, group discussion and personal interview at following centres.
Last date for issue/receipt of completed form:
- For Bengaluru and Delhi centre: Monday, June 18, 2012.
- For Ahmedabad centre: Monday, June 25, 2012.
For more information on college and courses, please click CEPT University Ahmedabad.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
Do you like this story?