Applications are invited by Cluster Innovation Center (CIC), University of Delhi (DU), New Delhi for admission to the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Humanities program (under Meta College concept) for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for CIC, DU, New Delhi:
The candidate should be enrolled in any full-time program at DU.
For more details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for CIC, DU, New Delhi:
- The application form can be downloaded from their official website - http://cic.du.ac.in.
- The application form can also be obtained in person from the office of ‘Cluster Innovation Centre, Rugby Sevens Building 3rd Floor, University Stadium (North Campus), New Delhi – 110007’.
- The completed application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates, drawn in favor of ‘Registrar, University of Delhi’, payable at the State Bank of India, Delhi should be submitted in person at ‘Cluster Innovation Centre, Rugby Sevens Building, University Stadium’.
For more details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for CIC, DU, New Delhi:
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance test and interview conducted by the university.
For more details on the selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date to submit completed application form: Wednesday, August 01, 2012.
- Date of entrance examination: Sunday, August 05, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click DU, New Delhi.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.